Yes, for sure! Along with using the platform, the best way to get to know Crust is to build a Low-Code Application for your business. It’s a great No-Code Low Code approach to dealing with business application requirements.
Crust, the Open-Source Low-Code Development platform is the ideal tool for your Business Application requirements.
Out-of-the-box with Crust, your organisation gets:
- Crust Low Code, the open-source Low-Code development platform
- The Crust CRM Suite, the leading open source Salesforce alternative
- Crust Service Solution for customer support, helpdesk, field service and case management
- A leading Slack alternative: Crust Enterprise Messaging
- Crust Unify for application management
- Granular Role-Based Access Control for all applications and users
However, with Crust Low-Code, your organisation can build as many applications as it likes on the platform. If Crust CRM Suite is too complete, you can build your own open-source CRM or even as many different free CRMs as you like. Additionally, you can also create many other types of applications. For example:
- Record Management Software
- Legal Case Management Software
- Clinic Case Management Software
- An Open-Source Workflow Engine
- Enterprise Resource Planning Modules
- Cloud Computing for Healthcare
- Open-Source Project Management Software
- Smart Apps for IoT integration
- Business Integration Middleware
- Fulfillment Management Software
- Loan Management Software
- Insurance Claims Management Solutions
And the list goes on. When it comes to keeping a customer-focused approach Crust delivers for your business in spades. Likewise, when it comes to complex subjects, such as digital transformation strategy, Crust gives your organisation all the tools it needs to succeed.
Prototying with Low-Code
Prototyping in Crust Low-Code is a fun activity. With great documentation available, your team can build and test out their own new functions of CRM or creating custom business apps for whatever your data management requirement. Since Crust is a free Low-Code development platform and not just the open-source Low-Code development platform, your risk is minimized and the return on investment is maximised at every turn.
To create business apps with Crust is to free your business from traditional and expensive software costs. Being the Golang Open-Source Low-Code and the default Golang CRM Suite means the Crust platform has been designed with scale and processor-awareness in mind. Modern, intuitive and cloud-ready by default, Crust is the go-to platform for high-quality, cost-effective digital management of your organisation and its data.