Prototyping apps is a really useful activity for many reasons. For example, it can help your organisation:
- Understand potential complexity in a proposed app
- Get concept buy-in from key stakeholders or customers
- Improve project co-ordination
- Clarify user journeys and user interfaces
- Highlight skill shortages
- Deliver a total cost of development and ownership for a full working product
- Keep costs of a digital transformation strategy to a minimum
- Add certainty to decision-making
Crust, The Open-Source Low-Code Development Platform, Delivers Market-Leading Prototyping Capabilities
As the open-source Low-Code Development platform upon which the ultra-modern Crust CRM Suite and Service Solution are based, using Crust for rapid app development prototyping is a no-brainer.
Take the following example: Open-source CRMs, free CRMs and proprietary CRMs are often tricky to configure and impose unhelpful logic on the user. Furthermore, CRM is rarely a one-size-fits-all requirement. Since it’s based on the open-source Low-Code Development platform, Crust CRM Suite overcomes this hurdle with ease.
However, you many have a completely different CRM Suite design in mind. For instance, you may wish to build a CRM for Insurance Agents or a CRM for Education. Perhaps you wish to create a free CRM for nonprofits? Who knows, but at the end of the day, your CRM Suite will be all about having the customer-focused approach your business needs.
Crust affords your organisation to add as many new applications or modules to the platform. Your work is split intuitively into 5 categories:
- “Modules” for building your data model(s)
- “Pages” for creating your web and presentation layer
- “Charts” for building all important visual reporting and dashboard capabilities
- “Automations” for executing workflow and scripts
- Identity and Access Management
With Crust you can start your data modules small if you wish. However, you can import from other example apps on the platform. Additionally, Crust has the reputation of being the “Golang CRM”. Just like the onboard CRM Suite, your data modules will also be implemented directly in the Golang backend, guaranteeing POC scalability out-of-the-box.
Implementing advanced, rich pages for your prototype couldn’t be easier. Crust delivers a great “No-Code Low-Code” experience here. Everything is select, drag and drop oriented. One-to-one, one-to-many or many-to-many relationships can be created between records and fields. Sizing and arranging the layout of UI components is even an addictive, fun experience.