- Added support for coalesce sorting on all supported store driver. The change was added to allow sorting of first non-NULL value among given columns into one column (
- Added test SMTP server button for the admin email settings. The change was added to let administrators test SMTP configuration validity before deploying changes (
- Added nylas integration which allows you to easily connect Corteza with email, calendar, and contacts provider. A new page block on compose called Nylas was added, that can display Nylas components defined in the Nylas dashboard. The Nylas external provider was also added to the list in the Admin panel under System settings. The change was added to enable the integration with Nylas and support the use of its components inside Low Code (
- Changed the labels being displayed in metric page block instead of names. The change was made because we were incorrectly displaying the field names instead of its labels. The change was made by changing the metric page block fields to show labels instead of names (
- Fixed the namespace, module, page, workflow, and reporter lists to properly sort the last change column. Previously the sorting was done on the updatedAt value and the value was shown as updatedAt or createdAt if the resource wasn’t updated yet. The fix was made by using the coalesce (
createdAt) to sort based on all three columns, so that the value displayed matches the value that is being used to sort (
- Fixed invalid data ordering on Low Code charts caused by improperly ordered data on the record report endpoint. The fix was made by adding an explicit sorting by the specified dimension field (
- Fixed users not being able to go to the previous page on reporter tables. The fix was made by updating the page cursor only if it exists while creating a report paging filter to preserve the valid cursor for the next page (
- Fixed not being able to close the workflow modal once you press
New Workflow. The fix was made by adding a back button that simulates the back button behavior of the browser (
- Fixed reporter chart display element configuration not being properly saved on creation if the chart type was changed. The fix was made by properly updating the chart display element options when the chart type is changed (
View the full changelog.
How to install Corteza
You can follow the offline deployment instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. If you want to set up a live deployment, check out the extensive online deployment instructions. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, follow our Upgrade Guide.
About Planet Crust
Planet Crust is the creator of and driving force behind Corteza, a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. For more information or to try Corteza on the cloud, please visit www.planetcrust.com.
Corteza is a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. Corteza comes with an Apache 2.0 license, and all code is published and can be reviewed at https://github.com/cortezaproject. All Corteza code is contributed to the Commons Conservancy Software Foundation. To stay up-to-date on the project, follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.