Planet Crust, the driving force behind Corteza, is excited to announce a new major release: Corteza 2022.3. 2022.3 adds the search tool Discovery to Corteza, along with Compose-Reporter integration, UI configurations, additional API endpoints, user import/export capabilities and a UI for inspecting server-side issues.
Discovery ads hyperlocal search and global federated search to Corteza. Discovery, which uses Open Search, makes several types of searches possible:
- Detailed, sensitive or customized searches by external users with limited roles, e.g. a customer reviewing their home electricity consumption or a patient reviewing medical advice.
- Searches by internal users based on their roles, e.g. based on what data they need to access or on their responsibilities or reporting requirements. The number of roles that can be defined is limitless.
- Searches across multiple instances of Corteza.
With search enabled, new UI elements that allow searching overall accessible records and data will appear in any Corteza web application. For records that allow record viewing via page blocks, Corteza provides ad-hoc views to present record data.
2022.3 adds integration between the low-code app builder Corteza Compose and Corteza Reporter by introducing the reporter page block to show report data on low code pages.
2022.3 adds additional configuration for page configuration and general UI, sidebar and top bar settings.
Additional API Endpoints
2022.3 adds API endpoints with a landing page and 404 pages.
User Import/Export Capabilities
2022.3 adds additional import/export capabilities by adding user import and export to the Corteza Admin. Along with importing/exporting users, you can import/export access control and resource translations to the existing namespace export.
UI For Inspecting Server-Side Issues
2022.3 adds a user interface for inspecting and troubleshooting server-side issues.
Other new features and improvements
Other new features and improvements include:
- Added additional development tools for a better user experience
- Added additional workflow prompts to redirect to a record create page and to allow record selection
- Added additional support in workflows for paging over Low Code records
- Added default workflow step labels when no custom label is provided
- Added support for record page editing the same way as list pages can be edited
- Added an “open in new tab” option for links defined in the rich text editors
- Added delete strategy for Low Code pages when the page has nested child pages
- Added improvements to resource searching and filtering by adding support for date/time only fields
- Added support for Record fields to query based on a nested Record field
- Added support for multiple presort definitions on record lists
- Added support to define custom clientID and scope when generating JWT tokens from the CLI
- Added additional media styling for nicer PDF output
View the full changelog.
How to install Corteza
To install Corteza on your own server, get started here.
Or get a free 7-day trial to Corteza in the cloud to try the newest version.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, follow our Upgrade Guide.
About Planet Crust
Planet Crust is the creator of and driving force behind Corteza, a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams.
Corteza is a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. Corteza comes with an Apache 2.0 license and all code is published and can be reviewed at https://github.com/cortezaproject. All Corteza code is contributed to the Commons Conservancy Software Foundation. For more information about the project, visit www.cortezaproject.org or follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.