Today a new Corteza version has been released. In this minor release there are patches that improve stability and security. Crust, the driving force behind the Corteza Project, is the principal contributor of this release.
Corteza version 2020.09.4 includes:
- Improved boolean field type value handling
- Record list prefilter is now properly applied when exporting
- RTE field now properly triggers the required flag when empty
- Prevent possible double record submit when double-clicking the ‘Save’ button
- Closed a potential SQL injection attack vector
To upgrade your Corteza instance to this latest version, please check out the Corteza documentation.
Later this month Corteza 2020.12 is expected to be releases, bringing many new features and updates. So, keep an eye out on upcoming posts!