Corteza 2021.9.9 has been released. It includes the following updates, improvements and changes.
- Changed resource translation sanitization to be looser to support a wider range of formatting options (
- Fixed missing role references for namespace export where the User module field defined role prefilters (
- Fixed improper namespace import resource re-identification due to resources being ignored (
- Fixed workflow trace parameter (
- Fixed improper resource translation content sanitization for RTE contents (
50671180d), link attributes (
- Fixed actionlog codegen lapsus (
- Fixed missing roles in the impersonated user — roles were not included in the generated JWT (
- Fixed improper resource iterator data chunking which caused the database to error out for large datasets (
- Fixed record list not working when duplicate fields reside on same page (
How to install Corteza
To install Corteza on your own server, get started here.
Or get a free 7-day trial to Corteza in the cloud to try the newest version.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, follow our Upgrade Guide.
About Planet Crust
Planet Crust is the creator of and driving force behind Corteza, a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams.
Corteza is a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. Corteza comes with an Apache 2.0 license and all code is published and can be reviewed at https://github.com/cortezaproject. All Corteza code is contributed to the Commons Conservancy Software Foundation. For more information about the project, visit www.cortezaproject.org or follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.