Corteza 2021.9.11 has been released. It includes the following fixes:
- Fixed improper PostgreSQL formatting for ISO timestamp templates by adding an edge-case exception (
- Fixed improper number and text setting value decoding by covering edge-cases (
- Fixed improper module field resource translation encoding, decoding, and store persistance causing the field description and hint field to get mixed up by fixing invalid value mapping and removing translations from the DB (
- Fixed improper workflow prompt handling when user has multiple Corteza instances (tabs) open at the same time. Corteza web applications improved communication on what prompts are already resolved and where the prompts should be shown (
- Fixed broken module field value expressions where the
oldrecord reference was used. The issue occurred because the value was never provided (
How to install Corteza
To install Corteza on your own server, get started here.
Or get a free 7-day trial to Corteza in the cloud to try the newest version.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, follow our Upgrade Guide.
About Planet Crust
Planet Crust is the creator of and driving force behind Corteza, a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams.
Corteza is a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. Corteza comes with an Apache 2.0 license and all code is published and can be reviewed at https://github.com/cortezaproject. All Corteza code is contributed to the Commons Conservancy Software Foundation. For more information about the project, visit www.cortezaproject.org or follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.