Corteza 2021.9.10 released
Corteza 2021.9.10 has been released. It includes important memory leak fixes. The complete list of updates and changes is:
- Changed the profiler endpoints (when enabled) to be under
/__profilerto conform to pprof requirements (
- Fixed improper static translation loading for custom languages (
- Fixed memory leaks and general performance optimizations for content sanitization (
2711b0211), workflow loading (
35c1c0892), and expression processing (
- Fixed workflow attachment uploading for all supported types (
- Fixed prompt duplication by preventing prompts from being resent over web sockets (
How to install Corteza
To install Corteza on your own server, get started here.
Or get a free 7-day trial to Corteza in the cloud to try the newest version.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, follow our Upgrade Guide.
About Planet Crust
Planet Crust is the creator of and driving force behind Corteza, a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams.
Corteza is a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. Corteza comes with an Apache 2.0 license and all code is published and can be reviewed at https://github.com/cortezaproject. All Corteza code is contributed to the Commons Conservancy Software Foundation. For more information about the project, visit www.cortezaproject.org or follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!