The main difference between Low-Code and No-Code Platforms is that in Low-Code platforms you can use code in certain areas, giving you more flexibility and power. So, let’s dive into each platform with some more details.
Technology lies at the crux of the 21st-century world. No sector can survive without the means of digitization. Technology plays a key role in global businesses that are moving towards digital transformation. It is a crucial task for companies to make perfect choices about their technology stack for business. One of the vital aspects of this digital transformation is application development. That’s where low-code and no-code application development platforms play an important role.
What is a Low-Code Platform?
A low-code platform is a rapid application development platform that combines visual app creator options with areas where code can be included (such as automation scripts). With low-code platforms, citizen developers can quickly create apps and increase the business’s operational efficiency. Additionally, programmes can create complex integrations with 3rd party solutions, legacy systems or smart sensors. No wonder, the reports suggest that the low-code market will grow to a worth of $27 billion by 2022.
What are the Benefits of Having a Low-Code Platform?
According to the estimates, 37% of developers are using low-code platforms for their product development. Let us check out the reason behind this popularity:-
- Complex businesses willing to switch to digital platforms can use low-code to simplify the application development process with negligible risk and higher return-on-investment.
- Low-code platforms provide pre-built app blocks. Thus, time is saved.
- In the digital world, mobile and web applications are no longer enough to better communicate with customers. Therefore, the businesses want to acquire chatbots, voice assistants, augmented, and virtual reality applications in their business applications. With low-code platforms, these implementations become very easy and efficient.
What is a No-Code Platform?
A no-code platform uses a visual application system that enables business professionals to create their customized business applications without coding. While developers use low-code applications to reduce the manual effort, no-code is used by non-IT developers to create business apps that can simply replace existing software. Also, no-code platforms allow easier workplace collaboration and address a specific business case.
What are the Benefits of Having a No-Code Platform?
While low-code platforms have their benefits in terms of usability, no-code isn’t far behind too.
- Businesses can use a no-code platform for developing a variety of applications like administration management, employee service, and onboarding portal, IT assets tracker, and CRM.
- Applications can be easily updated through a no-code platform. Frequent updates and improvements do not cause an entire overhaul.
- No-code uses visual automation builders. These builders allow you to implement complex automation through your application.
Why choose the Corteza Low-Code Platform for Your Business?
The forecasts of the low-code market in 2020-2030 expect the fastest-growing pace. A recent study confirms that 50% of businesses and companies are evolving to a low-code or no-code development platform, which results in less expenditure and high ROI.
Corteza, built by Planet Crust, provides you with dual benefits of a low-code and a no-code platform. You can complete the no-code route, and build an app like that. Alternatively, if you want to include complex automation or integrations, Corteza allows you to use code. So, get started for free and get the maximum flexibility where and when you need it.