- Added splice function in workflows that can change the contents of an array by removing or replacing existing elements of different types like strings, numbers, etc. and/or adding new elements in place. The change was added to provide the option to easily add/remove elements from an array (
- Added the option to fetch data for a geometry page block when clicking on the refresh button in the page block or after a set by the user amount of time. The change was added to provide the option to easily fetch data for the page block (
- Added a dropdown to look up the permissions of a concrete module, page or page layout. The change was added to provide the option of viewing permissions of a resource without having to visit it (
- Changed general ui/ux improvements:
- Fixated the save button in Admin’s permissions list so user doesn’t have to scroll to the bottom to save their changes
- Removed additional padding on the top of a record page block field when it is being edited and not aligned horizontally
- Hide the option to show time values in a generic chart if such value aren’t used in the chart (
- Fixed invalid username and password combination error on sign up caused when trying to create a user with a handle that already exists (
- Fixed prefilter in progress bar page block not returning any data if records are filtered by record id (
- Fixed being redirected to list of namespaces/pages/modules instead of the previous page after clicking on the Save and close button when creating/editing a namespace/page/module (
- Fixed side menu with reports not opening in Reporter when hovering over its ‘opening’ bars icon (
- Fixed incorrect number of pages shown when the full page navigation and show total number of records options are enabled in a record list (
- Fixed triggering of unsaved changes message when trying to leave the Compose settings page in Admin after making changes to the user interface settings (
- Fixed missing page layout permissions for authenticated and administrator roles. The fix was made by adding the permissions to the roles (
View the full changelog.
How to install Corteza
You can follow the offline deployment instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. If you want to set up a live deployment, check out the extensive online deployment instructions. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, follow our Upgrade Guide.
About Planet Crust
Planet Crust is the creator of and driving force behind Corteza, a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. For more information or to try Corteza on the cloud, please visit www.planetcrust.com.
Corteza is a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. Corteza comes with an Apache 2.0 license, and all code is published and can be reviewed at https://github.com/cortezaproject. All Corteza code is contributed to the Commons Conservancy Software Foundation. To stay up-to-date on the project, follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.