- Added the option to configure whether module field value is on the same row as its label in the page block. The change was added to provide the user with the option to set the position of a field value (
- Added case insensitive search in a record list if MySQL database is used. The change was added to make searching of records easier by returning similar results to the searching criteria (
- Changed page navigation to stop loading previous resources in case we’ve navigated to a new page. The change was made to reduce the amount of needless processing since the old resources would be discarded right away (
- Changed general ui/ux improvements:
– Adjust the element styles in the topbar of all web applications to improve the UI for current and older browser versions (
- Fixed long texts to no longer overflow in Low Code (
- Fixed compose sub-pages not being shown when configuring a navigation page block (
- Fixed module field labels shown underneath delete button when bulk editing a value (
- Fixed drill-down option in the metric page block not working if the metric label wasn’t provided (
- Fixed memory leak issue for Low Code when switching between different pages (
- Fixed not being able to save a page after removing a page block from a tabs page block (
- Fixed conditional fields being displayed when viewing records even though their condition evaluates to
- Fixed not being able to create a record in a modal because the view opens behind the modal Now, the view opens in the modal and a record can be created in it (
- Fixed namespace sidebar not being hidden/show correctly when creating a new namespace because it was pinned (
- Fixed error for stale data showing if a report data source is misconfigured in Reporter (
- Fixed not being able to search for a record by record id in a record list using ‘Like’, ‘Not like’, and ‘Not equal’ conditions (
- Fixed not being able to edit a workflow expression after clicking on a browser tab/window (
- Fixed the visibility of the inline record editor option in a record list to hidden if a module isn’t provided (
View the full changelog.
How to install Corteza
You can follow the offline deployment instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. If you want to set up a live deployment, check out the extensive online deployment instructions. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, follow our Upgrade Guide.
About Planet Crust
Planet Crust is the creator of and driving force behind Corteza, a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. For more information or to try Corteza on the cloud, please visit www.planetcrust.com.
Corteza is a 100% open-source low-code rapid application development, business process management and integration platform for software vendors, system integrators and internal development teams. Corteza comes with an Apache 2.0 license, and all code is published and can be reviewed at https://github.com/cortezaproject. All Corteza code is contributed to the Commons Conservancy Software Foundation. To stay up-to-date on the project, follow @CortezaProject on Twitter.