Corteza 2021.9.1 has been released, and includes the following updates and improvements:
- Fixed Compose calendar buttons styles.
- Fixed back-button on record viewer.
- Fixed Admin compose settings not reflected in Compose (
- Fixed for unsupported MIME types error message not showing in Compose (
- Fixed query handling when exporting records in Compose (
- Fixed server workflow step duplicate issue (
- Fixed unique constraint matching on resources on server (
- Fixed: Missing Corteza server image root SSL certificates that caused issues with outbound HTTP and SMTP requests (
- Fixed invalid z-index for record list filter components (
View the full changelog.
How to start with Corteza
Go to the “Get Started” page to start your cloud trial on Planet Crust, or receive instructions on how to install Corteza on-premise.